- About us
- Corporate Customers
- Investment Banking
- Treasury and Financial Markets
- Premium Banking
- Media relations
Raiffeisen Direct Info
please be advised that account balance checks via Raiffeisen direct info will no longer be possible as of 03.06.14. From that date on, you will be able to check your account balance only through our Raiffeisen Direct Phone service.
Our Raiffeisen Direct Info service allows you to get relevant information about our products and services as well as user support.
Our phone number 081 92 92 92 is available to you 24 hours, 7 days a week!
Raiffeisen Direct Info provides you with information about:
• our products and services
• the balance on private accounts (B&H nationals)
• payments into private accounts (foreign nationals)
• the balance on Maestro, MasterCard, VISA Electron and VISA cards
• exchange rates (daily and past)
• information for payment of pension and disability support pension
provides support to:
• SMS service users
• private online banking users
ensures delivery of:
• monthly notices and account balances by fax
• application forms for the SMS serviceand private online banking by fax/email
• application forms for debit/credit cards (standard card application) by fax/email
The service is simple and quick to use:
• Call 081 92 92 92
• Follow the voice instructions and select a number:
0 – To talk to an operator (for any information or user service)
1 – For information in English
3 – For inquiry on your private account balance
5 - For information about the daily or past exchange rates
If your card is lost or stolen, please call 081 92 92 92 to have your card blocked, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please send your inquiries, suggestions and comments by email at
email@example.com, or complete the contact form at our web site.