Advantages of the m-pay service
Requirements for using the m-pay application
The m-pay application is available only on Android devices with 4.4 KitKat operating system as minimum requirement.
To pay with m-pay, turn on the NFC (Near Field Communication) option on your Android device
Active Raiffeisen card
All you need to have is one active debit or credit card issued by Raiffeisen Bank.
Service activation steps
1. Complete the Application form> at your nearest Bank branch
2. You will be assigned an Access code
3. The SMS code will be delivered to you via SMS
4. Download the m-pay application by using Google Play
5. After you enter the Access code and SMS password, the application will require you to create your own password which you will use for further use of the application and verification of transactions – m-pay password which is known only to you
The MasterCard Shopping card cannot be used for payment in instalments via the m-pay service. If you want to pay in instalments by this card, at POS terminal you need to use your Shopping Card instead of your smart phone.