Fast and good-quality payment services!
Raiffeisen Bank dd Bosna i Hercegovina offers payment services to its customers in KM and foreign currencies using state-of the art technology.
Popunite formu Kontaktirajte me> kako bismo pronašli najbolje rješenje za Vaše potrebe.
Napomena: Popunjavanje iste je u potpunosti neobavezujućeg karaktera.
Koristeći formu u nastavku Ugovorite sastanak u Banci kako bismo pronašli najbolje rješenje za Vaše potrebe.
Making and executing of payment orders
Payment orders can be made by using RBBHNet service, in the branches of Raiffeisen Bank, as well as through other channels for delivering orders for International Corporate customers with centralised fund management (SWIFT MT101, CMI).
Times for taking and executing payment orders by the Bank are available here.
With domestic payments, you can make orders for payments in B&H and for receiving payments from other local banks by crediting an account opened with the Bank.
Domestic payment orders can be forward-dated.
You can arrange for an automatic transfer of funds from your transaction account to another account, as instructed (emptying of an account).
Arranging standing orders is also available, where the Bank makes the payments in line with predefined instructions on your behalf and for your account.
Standing order enables to you to make automatic transfer of funds from your transaction accounts opened with Raiffeisen Bank to accounts within the Bank, or transfer of funds to another local bank, for the following purposes:
- Settlement of payables to Raiffeisen Bank (for loans, business cards, guarantees and letters of credit).
- Transfer of funds to accounts of private individuals with Raiffeisen Bank.
- Transfer of funds to a deposit account opened with Raiffeisen Bank.
- Transfer of funds to transaction accounts of legal entities in Raiffeisen Bank or other local banks.
By signing the Standing Order Application, you authorize the bank to make payments from your accounts on predefined dates and in regular time intervals.
Following your needs, the Bank enables you to contract the Direct Debit standing orders for legal entities.
Disbursement of salaries
In order to facilitate your business operations, we have many options available for submitting the orders and disbursing the salaries:
- Individual orders,
- Salary disbursements based on the lists through RBBHnet service
- Delivery of electronic lists for salaries and other personal income and salary attachments.
- More Information: Text for delivery of an electronic list is provided below:
Electronic list is a list of salaries and other personal income and salary attachments of your employees created in the Microsoft Excel format (*.xls).
All you need to do is the following:
- In case you are a new service user, please fill in and verify the Application for Delivering Electronic Lists for Salaries and Other Personal Income and Salary Attachments that is available on the following link:
- Completed and verified Application should be delivered email@example.com or through the fax no.: 033 725 890
- Please download a predefined format of the electronic list from the links below:
- Please download the electronic list and deliver it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you provide cover for delivered list of salaries and other personal income, it will be processed within the shortest possible period.
With international payments, you can make orders for payments abroad and for receiving payments from abroad in favour of an account opened with Raiffeisen Bank.
You can check your international bank account number (IBAN) for your account with Raiffeisen Bank here.
As a member of Raiffeisen Banking Group, we can offer you all advantages of payments within RBI Group (IGP payments - Inter Group Payments).
IGP involves payments and collection of payments in EUR currency between the customers of Raiffeisen Group in Central and Eastern Europe with advantages of favourable fees and execution of payments on the same day (D+0).
More about cash payment
Cash payments with Raiffesen Bank enable you to withdraw cash and make cash payments.
Cash withdrawals and cash payments are available in the branches of Raiffeisen Bank.
Cash payments are also possible on day/night cash machines on some bank locations and cashpoint ATMs.
Collection and processing of large quantities of cash are possible through our daily takings collection service on your location (security briefcase).
More information on day/night cash machine
Day/night cash machine is a form of self-service equipment that is available 24/7. It is intended for cash depositing and keeping, primarily outside the Bank’s business hours. To be able to use day/night cash machine, you need to open a transaction account with Raiffeisen bank and conclude an agreement on using day/night cash machine.
More information on security briefcase
With our cash collection service, we collect your day’s cash income (daily takings) in local or foreign currency banknotes at your business locations; transport the money safely to Raiffeisen BANK DD Bosna i Hercegovina, handle the shipment and credit the amounts to your account.
To be able to use the security briefcase service, you need to open a transaction account with Raiffeisen bank and conclude an agreement on using this service.